A General Communication Skills Course,
- specially designed for Students reading for a Bachelor’s Degree at the University of Abuja, Nigeria
- drawing on the expertise of international specialists
- offering an International Communication Skills Certificate (ICSC) on successful completion of the course.
Welcome to the General Communication Skills Course No. 2!
In Communication Skills Course No.1, you have been introduced to some foundational knowledge about communication, especially the four basic skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing in their application at University and beyond. This second course will build on your experience from the first course, and will expand your communication skills in specific ways that you will find useful in your university career and, later, on the job.
Communications Skills Course No. 2 will specially expand your skills in
- non-verbal communication
- intercultural communication
- communication in exams and exam preparation
- communication in job applications